- Three colour drawings of the
Avia B-534 (1 page)
- Crash landing of the Aero
A-100-2 aircraft on the Piešťany airfield on
November 8, 1939 – a detailed account of one episode
from an aviation history in Slovakia by Boris Súdny.
The main character in the article is an airman
- Fliegergast Václav Růžička and
his 92 year old story – an account of one air crash
of an Austro-Hungarian naval hydroplane during WWI.
- Things that go bump in the
night – a description of one midair collision of two
Intruders during a training mission near Nellis AFB.
Four colour profiles of A-6 Intruders included.
- Photo album – Squadron VA-34
Blue Blasters. 2 pages of color photos of the Blue
- Two pages of photos of crash
landings of the A-6 Intruders.
- A very long career of the Fulmar
N1854 – a detailed “biography” of one particular
- Anti-submarine ace – S/Ldr
Terence “Terry” Malcolm Bulloch – Pavel Turk gives a
detailed biography of one of the famous characters
within anti-submarine warfare during WWII. Three
pages of colour profiles and details of RAF Coastal
Command Consolidated B-24 Liberator included.
see preview page
- Photo album – Flying legend
Avia B-534 – four pages, two b/w photos on each of
- Immelmann’s thirteen or the
first Fokkers ”E” within the 6th Armee – Part I of
an article about an early combat career of one of
the most famous fighter aircraft of WWI. A colour
profile of the Fokker E.I included.